Winter term 2020/2021 - 3rd semester
Welcome to the M.Sc. Medical Photonics programme for the third semester!
Lectures & exercises
Due to the corona virus pandemic and the safety measures being in effect some modules might be offered in a digital format. However, depending on the number of participants some courses might be organized in the usual way, if lecture halls allow to comply with the safety regulations.
Click on the links shown below to see more details about the courses offered during the winter term 2020/20221:
During the third semester the following modules will be offered:
- Block I: Microscopic techniques
- Module S3.01 - Biological Microscopy
- Module S3.02 - Single-molecule Microscopy
- Module S3.03 - Electron Microscopy
- Block II: Medical applications
- Module S3.06 - Medical Diagnosis and Therapy
- Module S3.13 - Molecular biology techniques (MOLMED-S.16)
- Module S3.14 - Molecular Pathology (MOLMED-O.4)
- Block III: Spectroscopic/diagnostic applications
- Module S3.09 - Chemometrics
- Module S3.10 - Microspectroscopy
- Module S3.11 - Mass Spectrometry Imaging
- Module S3.12 - Optical Sensors, Microfluidics
- Module P2 - Research Labworks
Please note, that at least 3 specialization modules out of at least 2 different blocks must be chosen.
The modules S3.05 Ophthalmoscopy and S3.07 Theranostics will not be offered during this term. Instead selected courses of the Master programme in Molecular Medicine such as Molecular biology techniques (MOLMED-S.16) and Molecular Pathology (MOLMED-O.4) can be chosen.
The schedule of the third semester (winter term 2020/2021) can be found here. Lectures will start on Monday, November 2nd.
Detailed information about the exams (dates, topics) will be also given in the lectures. A (preliminary) survey of the exam dates is available here.
Kick-off meeting for the third semester
On November, 2nd, we will organize a small kick-off meeting for the third semester via zoom. Use the link below to get access to the meeting:
Time: 8.30 a.m.
Meeting-ID: 941 4094 9539