Winter term 2019/2020 - 1st semester
Welcome to the Master programme M.Sc. Medical Photonics of the first semester!
Lectures & exercises
During the winter term 2019/2020 the following courses will be offered:
- Module A0.1 - PreCourse Mathematics
- Module A0.2 - PreCourse Chemistry
- Module A1.1 - Mathematical Methods
- Module A1.2 - Physical Optics
- Module A1.3 - Physical Chemistry
- Module A1.4 - Human Biology
- Module F1.1 - Image Processing I
- Module F1.2 - Biomedical Imaging
- Module P1 - Practical Course
The schedule of the winter term 2019/2020 can be found here. Lectures will start on Monday, October 14th, 2019.
The start of the exercises will be anounced in the respective lecures. No seminar/exercise starts prior to the respective lecture.
Detailed information about the exams (dates, topics) will be also given in the lectures. A (preliminary) survey of the exam dates is available here.
Kick-off meetings for the first semester
Please note: On October 1st and on October 14th, we will organize a small kick-off meeting for the first semester.
More information can be found here.