Welcome to the second semester of our M.Sc. Medical Photonics programme!
During the summer term 2018 the following courses will be offered:
- Module A2.1 - Physical Optics
- Module A2.2 - Light Matter Interaction
- Module A2.3 - Human Biology II
- Module F2.1 - Image Processing II
- Module F2.2 - Biomedical Statistics
- Module S2.1 - Advanced Mathematics
- Module S2.2 - Biomedical Imaging II
- Module S2.3 - Microscopy
- Module S2.4 - Labels
- Module S2.5 - Lasers in Medicine
- Module S2.6 - Fiber Optics
- Module S2.7 - Image understanding
- Module S2.8 - Visual recognition and analysis
- Module S2.9 - Management of scientific data
- Module P1 - Practical Course
The schedule of the summer term 2018 can be found here. Lectures will start on Monday, April 9th, 2018 (right after the kick-off meeting).
Kick-off meeting for the second semester
On April 9th, we will organize a small kick-off meeting for the second semester.
Time: April 9th, 09.00 a.m. (s.t.)
Location: Lecture hall “Chirurgie”,Bachstr. 18, 07743 Jena.
Detailed information about the exams (dates, topics) will be also given in the lectures. A (preliminary) survey of the exam dates is available here.