Welcome to the second semester of our M.Sc. Medical Photonics programme!
Due to the corona virus pandemic and the safety measures being in effect all modules (except for the practical courses) will be offered in a digital format. All changes that apply are described on the introductory webpage for the summer term in more detail. All modules start by latest on Monday, May 4th, 2020.
Click on the links shown below to see more details about the courses offered during the summer term 2020:
- Module A2.1 - Optical Engineering
- Module A2.2 - Light Matter Interaction
- Module A2.3 - Human Biology II
- Module F2.1 - Image Processing II
- Module F2.2 - Biomedical Statistics
- Module S2.1 - Advanced Mathematics
- Module S2.2 - Biomedical Imaging II
- Module S2.3 - Microscopy
- Module S2.4 - Dyes and Labels
- Module S2.5 - Lasers in Medicine
- Module S2.6 - Fiber Optics
- Module S2.7 - Image understanding
- Module S2.8 - Visual Recognition and Analysis
- Module S2.9 - Management of scientific data
- Module P1 - Practical Course
Kick-off meeting for the second semester
On May 4th, we will organize an online kick-off meeting for the second semester. Further information about how to access this meeting will be available here soon. The meeting will start on:
May, 4th, 09.15 a.m.
The possibility to link to the webserver will be provided at 9.00 a.m. Please, try to log in on time.
Detailed information about the exams (dates, topics) will be also given on the respective webpages. A (preliminary) survey of the exam dates is available here.