Welcome to the second semester of our M.Sc. Medical Photonics programme!
During the summer term 2019 the following courses will be offered:
- Module A2.1 - Optical Engineering
- Module A2.2 - Light Matter Interaction
- Module A2.3 - Human Biology II
- Module F2.1 - Image Processing II
- Module F2.2 - Biomedical Statistics
- Module S2.1 - Advanced Mathematics
- Module S2.2 - Biomedical Imaging II
- Module S2.3 - Microscopy
- Module S2.4 - Dyes and Labels
- Module S2.5 - Lasers in Medicine
- Module S2.6 - Fiber Optics
- Module S2.7 - Image understanding
- Module S2.9 - Management of scientific data
- Module P1 - Practical Course
The schedule of the summer term 2019 can be found here. Lectures will start on Monday, April 8th, 2018 (right after the kick-off meeting).
Kick-off meeting for the second semester
On April 8th, we will organize a small kick-off meeting for the second semester.
Time: April 8th, 09.00 a.m. (s.t.)
Location: Lecture hall of the former Institute of human genetics, Kollegiengasse 10, 07743 Jena
Slides can be downloaded here.
Detailed information about the exams (dates, topics) will be also given in the lectures. A (preliminary) survey of the exam dates is available here.